PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Maybe Monday


     I recently received a copy of the DVD Copy-Kids eat fruits and vegetables to do a review for all you readers!!!  I am very glad to have been picked to do this review for them as most of you I am always looking for creative ways to try to get my little ones to eat fruits and vegetables!! 
     I sat down and watched this DVD initially with my 3 year old son and as we were watching the audience kept growing!! By the time we got to the end of the movie it was me, my 3 year old and all 3 of his sisters who are 6, 7 and 9 years old!!  The video was great it included many bright colors and lots of cute kids to keep the attention of the audience, and every time a reel was over my little one would say more kids!!!! He hardly had patience for me to turn on another one.  The video is set up so if you have trouble with your kids and one particular food you can show them that one video clip.  The only negative thing I have to say is I wish there was a way to run the video the whole way through instead of by segment other than that I have nothing but positive feed back for yall and i think you should definitely get a copy if your kids give you a hard time :)
     As we watched the video my 3 year old would point to foods and say the names of them....not only is it showing them it can be fun to eat it will teach them about the different fruits and vegetables out there!!It is 115 minutes of fun filled videos divided into 12 chapters that are 6 to 8 minutes long and focus on bell pepper, carrots, raspberries, broccoli, bananas, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, oranges, avocados, apples and blueberries.  Dr. Jay Gordon also has a video to tell you about ideal nutrition for kids, Not only was this DVD fun for my kids it was educational and helpful to me as well!!



http://youtu.be/bMdskr_3EGQ click here to see a sizzle of Copy-Kids Dvd for young children!! 

you can also visit the following for more information:
copy-kids.com
facebook.com/copykids
youtube.com/copykids

Disclaimer:  I recieved this video for free but all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great way to get kids to eat veggies- wish this was around when my kiddos were little! Great review!